Yogi skin Detox herbal supplements tea bags
- Yogi Tea's Skin Detox helps purify the skin.
- Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: it's the mirror to internal health.
- It's just as essential to cleanse from the inside; by reducing internal impurities, you can have clearer, glowing skin.
- Yogi Skin Detox was formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen by shedding impurities.
- Fragrant Rose Petal and Hibiscus, used in Ayuveda to cool and soothe the skin, entice the senses with a fresh, floral scent.
- Traditional liver-cleansers Burdock and Yellow Dock combined with ancient "blood cleansing" Red Closer help purify the skin, and organic Green Tea rejuvenates with an antioxidant boost.
- Discover beauty from within in a deliciously cleansing brew of Skin Detox.
- Yogi Principles:
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste- and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Green Tea Leaf (Organic), Rose Petal, Honeybush (Organic), Hibiscus Flower (Organic), Red Clover (Organic), Cardamom (Cardamomum) Seed (Organic), Oregon Grape Root, Orange Peel (Organic), Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) (Organic), Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinate) (Organic), Yellow Dock Root, Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) Leaf
Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes.
Do not use during preganancy or while nursing. Consult your physician before use if you have a history of kidney stones.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb