Organix Complete cough and sore throat drops Dark chocolate mint
- Cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Each Organix Cough and Sore Throat drop is infused with a special herbal blend selected from organic sources. Used for centuries, these herbs provide a traditional herbal approach to managing cough and cold symptoms. They were selected with great care to complement the active ingredients in Organix.
- Sage is a gentle herb that has been used for centuries as an herbal healing agent for upper respiratory infections and sore throats. It has antibacterial properties.
- Thyme has been used as a gargle for sore throats within traditional healing practices and may provide healing benefits do to its compliment of tannins and flavonoids.
- Marshmallow Root Originally used by the Egyptians to soothe sore throats, marshmallow root has been used since antiquity as a medicant and confection. It is the forbearer to contemporary marshmallows that no longer contain any marshmallow.
- Hyssop Used as early as ancient Greece, Hyssop was used by Hippocrates for inflammations of the throat and chest.. Hyssop is believed to act like an expectorant helping to break up phlegm.
- Mullien has been used as a demulcent and expectorant in folk medicine. Studies have confirmed the anti-inflammatory properties of mullien.
- Slippery Elm has been used as a demulcent and expectorant. Its use as an anti-inflammatory in respiratory illness makes slippery elm an important herbal component of Organix.
Sore throat warning:
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not give to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 1 week, tends to reoccur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.