Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Organix Defense tropical orange cough and sore throat drops - 21 ea
To help soothe sore throats, suppress coughs and cool nasal passages.
You Save: $1.49 (46.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 091108104639
- To help soothe sore throats.
- Suppress coughs.
- And cool nasal passages.
Organix Defense tropical orange cough and sore throat drops
- Organix Cough and Sore Throat Drops are great tasting medicated drops.
- contain menthol to suppress your cough and cool nasal passages and spectrum to soothe irritated sore throats.
NEW! Great Tasting! ORGANIX Organic Cough and Sore Throat Drops come in 4 delicious flavors to help soothe sore throats, suppress coughs and cool nasal passages!
Each Organix Cough and Sore Throat drop is infused with a special herbal blend selected from organic sources. Used for centuries, these herbs provide a traditional herbal approach to managing cough and cold symptoms. They were selected with great care to complement the active ingredients in Organix.
- Sage is a gentle herb that has been used for centuries as an herbal healing agent for upper respiratory infections and sore throats. It has antibacterial properties.
- Thyme has been used as a gargle for sore throats within traditional healing practices and may provide healing benefits do to its compliment of tannins and flavonoids.
- Marshmallow Root Originally used by the Egyptians to soothe sore throats, marshmallow root has been used since antiquity as a medicant and confection. It is the forbearer to contemporary marshmallows that no longer contain any marshmallow.
- Hyssop Used as early as ancient Greece, Hyssop was used by Hippocrates for inflammations of the throat and chest.. Hyssop is believed to act like an expectorant helping to break up phlegm.
- Mullien has been used as a demulcent and expectorant in folk medicine. Studies have confirmed the anti-inflammatory properties of mullien.
- Slippery Elm has been used as a demulcent and expectorant. Its use as an anti-inflammatory in respiratory illness makes slippery elm an important herbal component of Organix.
Adults and children 5 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 5 years: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not give to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
I love the flavor of these and they are very soothing for the throat.