Mucinex Childrens multi-symptom cold and fever liquid Berry blast
Berry Blast Flavored Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever also helps reduce minor aches and pains, suppresses cough, breaks up mucus, and clears your childs stuffy nose.
- Reduces Fever.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves Stuffy Nose.
- Relieves Chest Congestion.
- Breaks up Mucus.
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg.
- Store between 15-30 Degree C (59-86 Degree F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Acetaminophen - 325 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr - 10 mgCough Suppressant , Guaifenesin - 200 mgExpectorant , Phenylephrine HCI - 5 mgNasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FDandC Blue #1 , FDandC Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Propyl Gallate , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucralose , Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May contain this ingredient) , Xanthan Gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follow or as directed by doctor.
- mL = milliliter.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL in dosing cup provided.
- Children under 6 years: Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed (see Overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb