Rhinaris lubricating nasal gel 30 gm
Rhinaris lubricating nasal gel is a unique non-medicated formulation of organic compounds, which gently moisturises nasal passages, providing soothing long-lasting relief from the dryness caused by low humidity in homes, office buildings, hotels, and airplanes.
Rhinaris Gel provides relief of dryness, irritation, stuffiness and sneezing caused by hay fever or other allergies, colds or sinus trouble. It is also indicated for the relief of dry nasal passages resulting from the use of certain medications such as Accutane, or in conjunction with nasal corticosteroids.
The Benefits of Moisturizing with Rhinaris:
- Unique drug-free formula provides gentle relief for your dry nose.
- Low concentration of saline (0.2%) and high concentration of glycols ensures superior, long-lasting moisture.
- Non-habit forming; will not dry out your nose with prolonged use.
- Non-greasy, odorless, colorless and water-based, will not leave trace of use.
- Available in two formats to better suit your personal preference; Rhinaris controlled-dose Mist and Rhinaris Gel.
Rhinaris Gel is non-greasy, odorless, colorless, water-based and normalized to the pH of the nose. It is safe for infants, pregnant women, seniors, and for use in conjunction with oxygen therapy.
To fully benefit from Rhinaris, regular usage is required.
Sodium Chloride, 0.2% (Purpose: Moisturizer)
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Carbopol, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide.
Adults: Apply a small amount of gel into each nostril every 4 hours as needed.
Children over 2 years old: Apply a small amount of gel into each nostril every 4 hours as needed.
Infants: A small amount of Rhinaris Gel should be applied to the inside of each nostril with the tip of your little finger. Avoid using cotton swabs or other means of application as these could irritate or damage nasal membranes.