Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
Major artificial liquitears lubricant eye drops solution - 15 ml
Generic: Liquifilm. LiquiTears is a lubricant used to moisturize the eyes.
You Save: $0.98 (24.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 000904501735
- Used to moisturize the eyes.
- Prevents irritation and relieves dry eyes.
- Relieves burning, irritation and discomfort.
Major artificial liqui tears eye drops solution
LiquiTears is a lubricant used to moisturize the eyes. It prevents irritation and relieves dry eyes that occur due to decreased tear production or increased tear evaporation.
- Relieves burning, irritation, and discomfort.
- Specially formulated to moisturize the eyes.
- Relieves red eyes.
- No reported side effects.
The active ingredient polyvinyl alcohol is an ocular lubricant used when natural tear formation is reduced.
- LiquiTears is a lubricant used to relieve dryness of the eye or to prevent further eye irritation.
- LiquiTears is for use in the eyes only.
If redness or irritation of the eye continues or gets worse after 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Do not use LiquiTears if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy. To avoid contamination of the product do not touch the tip of the dropper bottle to any surface.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb