Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Mood and Stress Relaxers >
Source Naturals Arctic pure DHA omega-3 fish oil - 6.76 oz
Protects the neurons and neurological functions of the brain.
You Save: $13.11 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 021078019824
- Protects the neurons and neurological functions of the brain.
- Supporting cognition.
- memory and mood.
Source Naturals arctic pure DHA omega-3 fish oil for brain health
- Great Tasting Natural Lemon.
- Molecularly Distilled for Pharmaceutical Quality.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil for Brain Health.
- Dietary Supplement.
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA protects the neurons and neurological functions of the brain, supporting cognition, memory and mood. DHA is the most prevalent fatty acid in the brain, which is 60 percent fat by dry weight. ArcticPure uses fish oils from the cleanest sources on Earth. A series of advanced distillation processes extracts and concentrates the beneficial fatty acids from the raw oil, resulting in a product of outstanding purity. The state-of-the art bottling process is done in an oxygen-free environment, insuring an oil that is not oxidized and is as pure as any oil available worldwide. The lemon flavor gives ArcticPure DHA a taste pleasing to both adults and children.
Pure, concentrated fish oil is one of the most important additions modern people can make in their daily health programs. Hundreds of studies show that supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids supports the mind, the heart, the kidneys, the joints, the immune system�the entire body. Rarely does a nutrient so powerfully and positively impact the human body.
- Source Naturals ArcticPure Fish Oils are premier omega-3 oils.
- With outstanding levels of purity and are among the highest potencies available today.
- They are an effective, powerful tool to support your health and vitality.
rice syrup, evaporated cane juice, fish oil (anchovy and sardine), gelatin, soy lecithin, palm oil, natural flavors, citric acid, glycerin, natural color from fruits and vegetables, and carrageenan.
Adults and children ages 2 and up, take 1 to 2 softchews daily, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb