Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Weight Loss Supplements > Appetite Substitutes >
Source Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar 500 mg tablets, 35% Acetic acid - 90 ea
It is believed to help regulate the body's acid/alkaline balance.
You Save: $3.84 (43.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 021078013556
- Contains 35 percent Acetic Acid.
- To help regulate the bodys acid/alkaline balance.
Source Naturals Apple cider vinegar 500 mg tablets
Contains 35 percent Acetic Acid.To help regulate the bodys acid/alkaline balance.
Apple cider vinegar has been recognized as a versatile folk remedy used traditionally for many years. It is believed to help regulate the body's acid/alkaline balance. Recent scientific research on animals has suggested several possible mechanisms of action, including the induction of an alkaline response and cell protection in the stomach.
- 90 Tablets.
- Serving Size: 1 tablet.
sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet before both lunch and dinner each day. Each tablet contains the equivalent to 2 tsp. of liquid apple cider vinegar.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb