Bisacodyl Bisac-Evac suppositories 10 mg
- For the relief of occasional constipation.
- Bowel movement is generally produced in 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
In the presence of anal fissures or hemorrhoids, suppositories should be coated at the tip with petroleum jelly.
- see chart below for dose.
- remove foil wrapper.
- insert suppository well up into the rectum as indicated, and retain it about 15 to 20 minutes
- Adults and children 12 years and over 1 suppository once daily.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years 1/2 suppository once daily.
- children under 6 years ask a doctor.
- For rectal use only.
- Do not use laxative products for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts longer than 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rectal bleeding occurs or you fail to have a bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb