Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
- UPC: 635824002505
- Naturally supports the health of heart and aterial cells.
- Contains the highest concentration of Vitamin E.
North American Herb And Spice Cocapalm oil - 8 oz
Naturally supports the health of heart and aterial cells, contains the highest concentration of Vitamin E.
You Save: $7.52 (37.6%)
Earn Points on this item:12
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
North American Herb And Spice Cocapalm oil
- 100 percent Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Red Palm Oil.
#1 Natural Source of Pure Beta Carotene and Vitamin E.
CocaPalm oil contains the highest concentration of vitamin E (70 percent tocotrienols). CocaPalm is natures most abundant source of beta carotene -15 times more than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes. CocaPalm is also a great source of medium-chain triglycerides, including lauric acid, a natural antiseptic. The medium-chain triglycerides are a powerful food for a healthy heart, and so is vitamin E, the tocotrienols, and beta carotene. Thus, CocaPalm is the most heart-healthy cooking oil available.
- this is actually a healthy cooking oil, especially if cooked on medium-low or low heat.
- has a high heat-holding capacity, so cooks well without excessive heat 2.
- plays a major role in contributing beta carotene and vitamin E to the diet.
- highly easy to digest and perfectly healthy for the heart.
- number one natural source of beta carotene plus tocotrienols (a special highly potent form of vitamin E); has a famous history for skin and may be used to prevent sunburn or to nourish skin.
- the highest concentration of the rare tocotrienols known (70 percent of the vitamin E molecule.
- each 100 grams has 3500 units of beta carotene.
- per weight CocaPalm has 15 times more beta carotene than carrots a top source of heart-healthy MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), which are used by the heart as fue.
- contains various other fatty acids, which act as a healthy and direct fuel for the.
- heart such as palmitic acid; these are fuels and no one should be afraid of them.
- Nutrient Information 5.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
virgin coconut oil, crude red African palm oil, and preservatol essential oil blend.
take one or two teaspoons daily for heart, arterial, and immune health. A great topical rub for skin health. Shake well before using.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb