Vicks vapor soothing inhaler, nasal decongestant
Temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay feve, upper respiratory allergies or sinusitis.
Levmetamfetamine - 50 mg Nasal Decongestant.
Bornyl Acetate, Camphor, Lavender Oil, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate.
- Adults: 2 inhalations in each nostril not more often than every 2 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 1 inhalation in each nostril not more often than every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- If symptoms persist, ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb