Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
Source Naturals chewable C 120 mg acerola cherry tablets - 250 ea
Plays a major role in the formation of collagen and amino acid metabolism.
You Save: $9.37 (53.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Key factor in the body's immune system.
- Most commonly used vitamin supplement.
Source Naturals chewable C 120 mg acerola cherry tablets
- Vitamin C, also referred to as ascorbic acid, is the single most commonly used vitamin supplement.
- It plays a major role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the body's natural defenses.
- These pleasant tasting fruit flavored tablets may be chewed or allowed to dissolve in the mouth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Fructose, sorbitol, natural tropical and honey flavors, stearic acid, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearate and natural cherry flavor.
- Contains milk/dairy, egg, tree nuts, wheat/gluten, peanuts and soy.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb