Source Naturals chewable C 120 mg acerola cherry tablets
- Vitamin C, also referred to as ascorbic acid, is the single most commonly used vitamin supplement.
- It plays a major role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the body's natural defenses.
- These pleasant tasting fruit flavored tablets may be chewed or allowed to dissolve in the mouth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb