Himalayan Institute neti pot salt
- Soothes dry nasal passages.
- Gently washes away dust, pollen and irritants.
- Removes excess mucus.naturally.
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely.
- Remove excess mucus.
- Rid nostrils of allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust.
- Relieve nasal dryness.
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates.
- Improve the flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation.
- Add � teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into your upper nostril to create a comfortable seal
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeart steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
- Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment.
- Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb