Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Probiotics, Digestive Supplements >
NutriCology Artemisinin 100 mg capsules - 90 ea
Provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
You Save: $35.43 (50.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 713947521605
- Provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
NutriCology Artemisinin 100 mg capsules
- Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood).
- Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
- Research has shown artemisinin to be particularly beneficial in balancing the microbiology of the GI tract.
- Allergy Research Group introduced artemisinin to the U.S. market more than a decade ago.
- Allergy Research Group does independent potency assays on every batch (using HPLC), and independent tests verify its effectiveness.
- Allergy Research Group artemisinin is minimum 98.5% pure, and does not contain thujone.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine..
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
- Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women.
- Long term administration (greater than 1 month) should be monitored by a health care practitioner and include liver enzymes and hemoglobin testing.
- Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness.
- Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb