Nutricology International Yalacta Stabilium 200
- Supports the body's response to stress.
- Provides nutritional support for memory and cognitive function.
- Research confirms that Stabilium 200 may be useful for coping with stresses from work or personal life, and can support healthy sleep patterns, energy, memory and mood.
- One double blind, placebo controlled study showed support for cognitive function, memory and fatigue in adults.
- Another study showed that Stabilium 200 specifically supported motivation, concentration, learning, immediate memorization, and the capacity for differentiated memorisation (REY) across all age groups, and especially for the older members of the test population.
- In an eight week, double blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study with college students, Stabilium 200 was found to be effective in supporting comfort levels before and during examinations.
- The anti-stress effect of Stabilium 200 has been objectively confirmed by researchers in Japan, through electroencephal-ography (EEC) measurement of alpha waves, which can serve as an index for determining the degree of stress.
- They found a significant increase in alpha wave activity, relative to that measured before the use of Stabilium 200.
Gelatin, glycerin, silicon dioxide, purified water, carob extract, zinc oxide.
Other Ingredients:Fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water.Contains fish (Blue ling) and soybeans (lecithin).
As a dietary supplement, four capsules daily, taken with water preferably on an empty stomach. For best results continue use for 15 days, thereafter 2 or 3 capsules every other day or as desired.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb