NutriCology NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine 500 mg tablets
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is an antioxidant that helps increase glutathione synthesis, and potentially has benefit during oxidative stress.
- NAC is the acetyl derivative of L-cysteine.
- While L-cysteine plays important metabolic roles as a key antioxidant, a glutathione precursor, and a natural source of sulfur for metabolism, it is unstable and can become degraded during absorption.
- NAC on the other hand, is more stable than L-cysteine.
- Taken orally, NAC converts into L-cysteine after being absorbed, and raises blood and tissue cysteine levels.
- As a dietary supplement, NAC is a highly attractive alternative to L-cysteine.
- NAC can also be used instead of L-cysteine as an adjunct to Item #50130 Original AntiOx.
- Free form amino acid, high purity, well tolerated, and in tablet form to insure potency.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium.
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb