NutriCology Calcium Citrate hypoallergenic capsules
- Nutricology Calcium Citrate is an important macromineral for all the organs.
- Supplementation of the diet with calcium is an important factor for maintaining bone density.
- Calcium is removed from bone to replenish bodily stores that can become deficient during times of stress and when calcium is not supplied from food sources in sufficient amounts.
- Calcium in the citrate form is shown to be better absorbed in individuals with hypochlorhydria.
- Every batch is tested to ensure the absence of heavy metals and other contaminants.
- These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine..
- As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Calcium is better absorbed when taken in repeated doses throughout the day.
- When taking calcium supplement, consideration should be given to supplementing also with magnesium.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped. Contraindicated with use of aluminum containing drugs.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb