NutriCology Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron capsules
- NutriCology Hypoallergenic Multi-Vi-Min Without Copper & Iron is the same as formula as Nutricology's Hypoallergenic Multi-Vi-Min, except includes vitamin C and excludes copper and iron.
- Nutricology's Hypoallergenic Multi-Vi-Min was formulated by Stephen A.
- Levine, Ph.D. to be hypoallergenic, and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient multivitamin formula do well with the Nutricology Hypoallergenic Multi-Vi-Min formulas.
- Nutricology Hypoallergenic Multi-Vi-Min Without Copper & Iron formula utilizes the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from naturally occurring sources.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms.
Multiple Vitamins:NutriCology believes that in today's world, a potent multiple vitamin-mineral supplement is a must for everyone. Allergy Research Group's Multi-Vi-Min has been especially formulated for highly sensitive individuals. The nutrients in Multi-Vi-Min are the highest quality available, and Multi-Vi-Min is formulated without the addition of yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, preservatives or chemical diluents other than those listed. For individuals whose digestion or absorption may be impaired, vitamins B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed 400 micrograms of Selenium per day from all sources.
- Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb