Olympian Labs Enteric Coated Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels, 2000mg, 120-Count Bottle
- Olympian Labs Enteric Coated Omega-3 Fish Oils are obtained from fish found in cold, deep water. These fish provide more of the Omega-3 factors (fatty acids) than other fish. Omega-3 fatty acids may have an effect on a variety of disorders including coronary artery disease and on lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Because essential fatty acids are found in high concentrations in the brain, they are essential for nerve conduction and brain function. The primary protective components of fish oil are two long chain, highly polyunsaturated fatty acids called Eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA] and docosahexaenoic acid [DHA]. There are a number of studies that demonstrate that EPA and DHA help prevent atherosclerosis, lower blood pressure, reduce triglyceride levels, and are highly protective against heart attacks. Fish oils also have antiarrhythmic effects, help prevent blood clotting, and inhibit the production of inflammatory mediators that play a role in the development and progression of chronic inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Enteric coated and is absorbed in the lower intestines
- Fights inflammation, heart disease, joint problems and more
- Fresh cold water fish sourced from the Norwegian waters
- Virtually burp and odor free
- Free of any toxins and lab tested to ensure quality
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) softgels, one to two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a Cool, Dry Place.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or have had a medical condition, or are taking prescription medication.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb