Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Mucinex expectorant guaifenesin extended release 600 Mg tablets, 20 Ea
Mucinex expectorant tablets relieves chest congestion, Thins and loosens mucus.
You Save: $0.79 (6.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC.INDICATIONS: Mucinex Expectorant Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: in each extended-release tablet: Guaifenesin 600 mg (Expectorant).Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 934P NF, FD&C Blue 1, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose USP, Magnesium Stearate NF, Microcrystalline Cellulose NF, Sodium Starch Glycolate NF.DIRECTIONS:
- It helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Relieves Chest Congestion.
- Thins and loosens Mucus.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb