Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Delsym cough suppressant 12 hour cough relief syrup, orange flavor - 5 oz
Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief Cough Formula Syrup relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
You Save: $7.85 (41.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC .INDICATIONS: Delsym Cough Suppressant 12 Hour Cough Relief Syrup Features:
- Extend-Release Suspension.
- Orange-Flavored Liquid for Children & Adults.
- Contains No Fever Reducer or Pain Reliever.
- Great Orange Taste.
- Delsym Cough Suppressant temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Active Ingredients:
Dextromethorphan Polistirex (equal 30mg Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide).
- Inactive Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Ethylcellulose, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water Purified, Sucrose, Tragacanth, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Shake Bottle Well Before Use Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 2 teaspoonfuls every 12 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 1 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor. Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg Store at 20 - 25 Degrees C (68 - 77 Degrees F).
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema. Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb