NatraBio Candida Yeast Relief 60 tablets
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine.Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:Relieves itching, burning & discharge. Helps prevent future occurrences.Candida Yeast: Advanced formulationsAll natural ingredientsNo drowsinessNon-habit formingFast, effective symptom reliefConvenient quick dissolve tabletsHomeopathic Medicine is a safe treatment alternative for most minor ailments. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects.NatraBio� is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standeardsQuestions? Comments? 1-800-243-9245Made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Candida Yeast Relief is a homeopathic combination to help ease symptoms associated with yeast overgrowth.
- Relieves itching, burning and discharge, helps avoid future occurrences.
- Homeopathic Medicine is a safe therapy alternative for most minor ailments.
- Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process.
- Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects.
Baptisia tinctoria 4X, byronia alba 4X, echinacea angustifolia 4X, eupatorium perfoliatum 4X, helonias dioica 4X, thuja occidentalis 4X, 12X, 30X, viscum album 4X, kreosotum 8X, 20X, 30X, candida albicans 12X, candida parapsilosus 12X.
Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Women, at the first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily. Continue taking for two complete menstrual cycles. Girls 2-12 years of age, use one half the adult dosage and continue for 60 days. For best results, take in a clean mouth. Store at room temperature (65-80 degrees).
Stop use and ask a doctor if this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge; symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days; or new symptoms appear. If you are breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb