MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.INDICATIONS: Cough Suppressant or Oral Anesthetic Vicks Cough Drops:
- CherryVicks Cough Suppressant Drops temporarily relieves sore throat and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Vicks Cough Drops provide fast and effective relief.
- Each drop contains effective medicine to suppress your impulse to cough as it dissolves into a soothing syrup to relieve your sore throat.
- Active Ingredients:
per drop: Menthol (1. 7mg).
- Inactive Ingredients:
Ascorbic Acid, Blue 1, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Eucalyptus Oil, Flavor, Red 40, Sucrose.
- 5 yrs. and older: Allow 2 drops to dissolve slowly in mouth. Cough: May be repeated every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Sore throat: May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, ask a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, is accompanied by difficulty in breathing, or persists for more than 2 days, do not use, and ask a doctor promptly.
- If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, as a doctor promptly.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: