Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Vicks cough suppressant drops, with Cherry Flavor - 20 drops/pack, 20 packs
Vicks cough suppressant drops relieves sore throat and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
You Save: $9.51 (47.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.INDICATIONS: Cough Suppressant or Oral Anesthetic Vicks Cough Drops:
- CherryVicks Cough Suppressant Drops temporarily relieves sore throat and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Vicks Cough Drops provide fast and effective relief.
- Each drop contains effective medicine to suppress your impulse to cough as it dissolves into a soothing syrup to relieve your sore throat.
- Active Ingredients:
per drop: Menthol (1. 7mg).
- Inactive Ingredients:
Ascorbic Acid, Blue 1, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Eucalyptus Oil, Flavor, Red 40, Sucrose.
- 5 yrs. and older: Allow 2 drops to dissolve slowly in mouth. Cough: May be repeated every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Sore throat: May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, ask a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, is accompanied by difficulty in breathing, or persists for more than 2 days, do not use, and ask a doctor promptly.
- If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, as a doctor promptly.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This product is AWESOME but MyOTC.com is a blatant company of con artists. From the shipping department to the Internet marketing personnel to the supervisor. I ordered 6 boxes of these cough drops (120 packs) and received only 5 boxes. Because their shipping department had 6 boxes sent on their packing order they assume that is what was sent. My copy said the same thing, 6 boxes sent and yet nothing magically turned my order received into 6 boxes. They kept saying they were sending this problem to their shipping department (7 times they said this) even the supervisor Mr. Shaym said the same thing and then AFTER 45 days of disputing this with them they said they sent my order correctly and to basically HAVE A NICE DAY!!! They held me off so I wouldn't be able to open a dispute with PayPal and have a chance of being refunded. I lost $11.49 on this deal.......HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO LOSE???
works very well
I will not use another cough drop as long as I can find the Vicks Cherry Cough Drops! Not only is the taste good, it works VERY WELL!