Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
- Oral anesthetic
- Honey lemon flavor
Smith brothers soothing cough drops, honey lemon - 40 drops/bag, 12 bags
Supports to relieve sore throats and coughs with a soothing splash.
You Save: $3.80 (19.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Smith brothers soothing cough drops, honey lemon
To relieve sore throats and coughs with a soothing splash of Honey Lemon flavor and it is oral anesthetic.
Menthol (9.1 mg).
Beta Carotene, Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Honey, Sucrose, Water, Soybean Oil Used as Processing Aid.
Adults and Children 5 Years and Over Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children Under 5 Years Ask a doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- These symptoms may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious condition) sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 4.00 lb