Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Smith brothers cough soothing throat drops, wild cherry - 40 drops/bag, 12 bags
Helps to reduce sore throats and coughs.
You Save: $3.80 (19.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Soothing splash
- Great taste
Smith brothers cough soothing throat drops, wild cherry
To relieve sore throats and coughs with a soothing splash of wild cherry flavor and it is great tasting.
Pectin (2.8 mg)
Balsam Tolu, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 3, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water.
Adults and Children 5 Years and Over Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor. Under 5 Years Consult a doctor.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 4.00 lb