Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House Cleaners and Waxes > All Purpose Disinfectants and Cleaners >
- UPC: 079567110101
- Penetrates to loosen rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts.
WD-40 11010 Aerosol multi purpose spray - 3 oz
Penetrates to loosen rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
WD-40 11010 spray lubricant handy can
- WD-40 gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives.
- Quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against corrosive elements.
Shake can well. Saturate area and let soak for several minutes. For best rust protection, do not wipe off. Point nozzle toward mark.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Contents are flammable. Keep spray away from heat, sparks, pilot lights, open flames, etc. Unplug electrical tools, motors and appliances before spraying or bringing the can near any source of electricity. Electricity may burn hole in can and cause contents to burst into flames. To avoid serious burn injury, do not let the can touch battery terminals, electrical connections on motors or appliances, or any other source of electricity. Breathing Hazard: Use only in well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapor or spray mist. Deliberate or direct inhalation of vapor or spray mist may be harmful or fatal. Contents Under Pressure: Do not store above 120 degrees F. Do not place can on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight. Heat may cause can to burst violently. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate / burn can, even when empty. First Aid Ingestion: Contains petroleum distillates. Harmful or fatal if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Eye Contact:,Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for 15 minutes. Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. Inhalation - Breathing: Remove to fresh air. Give artificial respiration or oxygen, if necessary.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb