Playtex pre sterilised disposable baby feeding 4 oz bottle liners - 50ea
Easy to Use. Easy to Fill. Pre-sterilized and disposable for a fresh clean liner every feeding. Soft bottle liners collapse as baby feeds for less air, which means less gas, spitting up and colic discomfort. A pure, clean way to safely store breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer. Pre-calibrated ounce markings for easy measuring. Available in 4oz and 8oz sizes.
Features and Benefits:
Playtex Drop-Ins system features pre-sterilized, disposable liners that collapse as baby feeds so no air gets into the milk. This system has been clinically shown to help reduce gas, colic, spitting up and support babys natural feeding rhythm. The Playtex Drop-Ins System has been shown similar to the natural sucking, swallowing and breathing patterns of breastfeeding. When feeding time is through, simply dispose of the liner no clean-up necessary!
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- To dispense, thread first liner through dispensing slot on back panel until next liner appears, then tear off at perforation.
- To insert liner into Nurser, fold length-wise and place inside.
- Separate liner by pulling tabs evenly over top of rim of Nurser until solid line on liner is even with top of Nurser rim.
- Fill liner halfway and tap Nurser lightly on counter top. Add remainder of liquid.
- Pull nipple through ring and screw onto holder. remove tabs from liner and discard.
- Discard after single use. Note: Do not allow sharp objects such as fingernails or rings to come into contact with the disposable liner.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb