MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE . INDICATIONS: Pepcid AC prevents heartburn and acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages. 1 Tablet relieves heartburn and acid indigestion (Read Package Insert before use). Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer, Tablets is
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Tablet: Famotidine 20 mg (Acid Reducer). Inactive Ingredients: Carnuba Wax, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Talc, Titanium Dioxide. DIRECTIONS: Adults and Children 12 years and older:
- Maximum Strength.
- Relieves & Prevents Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or dinking certain food and beverages.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Store at 20C - 30C (68-86F). Protect from moisture.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do Not Use:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- If you have trouble swallowing .
- With other acid reducers.
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Stomach pain continues.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb