Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Rainbow Light Allerstan Quick response tablets - 30 ea
Relieves eye, skin and respiratory discomfort from occasional environmental exposure.
You Save: $4.50 (30.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021888115112
- 100% Natural / Fast-Acting.
- NO Over-Drying or Irritation
- NO Drowsiness or Stimulants.
Rainbow Light Allerstan Quick response tablets
- Rainbow Light Allerstan Quick Response is 100% natural and fast-acting with no side effects, no stimulants, no drowsiness, and no over-drying or irritation.
- Allerstan Quick Response nutritionally supports the body's healthy protective response to common environmental irritants.
- Allerstan does this by using Vitamins C, B-5, B-6 and licorice to bolster immune response to airborne pollens and pollutants, soothe tissues and counter fatigue.
- Quercetin and bromelain are used to support the body's natural defense against environmental assaults, while stinging nettle and peppermint relieve occasional or seasonal eye, skin, or respiratory discomfort.
- Allerstan utilizes eyebright and xanthium to maintain clear sinuses without over-drying or cracking, and without stimulants.
Rainbow Light guarantees this product is 100% natural, free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products.
All Natural Mineral and Plant Based): Cellulose, Modified Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Aqueous Coating (Natural).
For daily protection take 1 to 3 tablets once daily. For acute protection, take up to 6 tablets throughout the day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy. As with any health care program, if taking medication consult with a health care practitioner.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb