Ecco Bella MD formulated leave-on invisible exfoliant
- All skin types + sensitive.
- Doctor formulated.
- Advanced antioxidant complex.
- 6% alpha hydroxy acid and 2% salicylic acid.
- Pure organic beauty.
- AHA products that wash off or have a pH over 4.0 do not exfoliate.
- This one has a pH of 3.5, and you leave it on.
- Use it to help diminish bumps, roughness and blemishes anywhere on your face and body.
- Salicylic acid goes deeper into pores to smoothe skin and dry up blemishes, safely.
- Its base of organic aloe and antioxidants is extra gentle on sensitive or mature skin.
- 70% organic.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid 2%. Ingredients: Organic aloe, lemon, passionfruit, lactic, salicylic acids, xanthan gum, clay, organic extracts of oat, calendula, licorice; advanced antioxidant complex: 5% tocopherols and tocotrienols, vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, carotenoid complex with astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin; essential oils of lavender, rosemary, geranium; propylparaben, methylparaben (mild preservatives).
For Blemish Treatment: After cleansing/toning, apply to affected area in a thin layer one to three times daily. To avoid excessive drying, start with one application daily and gradually increase.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes/eyelids. If contact occurs flush thoroughly with water. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. AHAs cause sun sensitivity. If swallowed, get medical help.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb