Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Fiber Laxatives, Bulk Forming >
Konsyl Easy mix formula natural fiber bulk forming laxative powder 300 gm, 50 doses
Konsyl easy mix formula natural fiber supplement bulk forming laxative powder helps lower cholesterol levels.
You Save: $2.79 (19.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Konsyl easy mix formula natural fiber supplement bulk forming laxative powder
It is used for the relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity. Konsyl Easy Mix formula generally produces bowel movements within 12 to 72 hours.Features:
- Naturally softens stools.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- No sugar or sugar substitutes.
- 50 teaspoon doses.
Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid (4.3grams) (bulk forming laxative).
Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking.
- See choking warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Put one teaspoonful into an empty glass. Add at least 8 oz of juice, water or other beverage. Stir briskly 3 to 5 seconds. Drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more fluid, stir; follow with additional fluid to aid product action. Take 1-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years to under 12 years: 1/2 adult dose, in 8 oz of fluid, 1-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how other medicines work, wait 1-2 hours before or after taking other medicines.
- Tamper-evident bottle mouth sealed for your protection.
- Do not use if imprinted inner seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 86 F (30 C).
- Keep container tightly closed - protect from moisture.
- Allergy Alert: As with any natural grain product, inhaled or ingesting psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience rectal bleeding, or you fail to have a bowel movement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
This is the best fiber mix we have found. A little more expensive, but you get what you pay for.
My husband has tried several different types of fiber powders and this is the only one he will use. We learned about it from the doctor who treated him for diverticulitis.