Home > Hair Care, Tools > Hair Relaxers and Coloring > All Permanent Color >
Herbatint Flash Fashion permanent herbal hair color gel #FF5 Sand Blonde - 4.5 oz
A unique hair color formula gently colors your hair, protects and nourishes it.
You Save: $6.38 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Herbatint flash fashion permanent herbal haircolor gel, Sand Blonde
Outrageous permanent hair colours with a healthy attitude. Henna Red, Crimson Red, Plum, Violet, Sand Blonde, Orange. Herbatint Flash Fashion. Six new, luscious hair colours, designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding individualist. Flash Fashion colours embrace modern living without compromising the benefits of the natural elements of the established Herbatint range of 30 colours. Quality and safety are traditional features of the manufacturers of the Herbatint range and Antica Erboristeria have now developed Flash Fashion with No Ammonia and No Resorcinol As with the Herbatint colours Flash Fashion covers grey from the first application and now contains Aloe Vera (well known for its anti-oxidizing properties with mucillagins, vitamins and panthenol) to protect and nourish the hair while colouring. Flash Fashion is enriched with Betula Alba (tonic and re-mineralizing), Hamamelis Virginiana (anti-inflammatory with flavonids and essential oils) and Echinacea Angustifolia (hydrating and disinfectant). Flash Fashion is not suitable for Vegans.
laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; 2 methyl 5 aminophenol; HC blu 2 solid; aloe barbadensis leaf extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) oil; 1,5-dihydroxynaphtalene; p-phenylenediamine; echinacea angustifolia root extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; tetrasodium EDTA; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate, 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL; cetrimonium chloride; basic red 2. Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride. Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water, mallow extracts, rosemary extracts, behentrimonium chloride, wheat bran lipids, fragrance.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
- Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
- Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
- 2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush. Discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
- During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
- Glycol contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Herbatint contains diaminobenzene resorcinol.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should be made prior to each application.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Should the mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
- Rinse hair accurately after the dye. Please note that the sachet of conditioner included contains lanolin and is therefore unsuitable for vegans.
- The colour itself contains no animal derived ingredients.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb