Herbatint flash fashion permanent herbal haircolor gel, FF 3 Plum
Herbatint - Natural Herb Base
- Herbatint conditions the hair as it gently colours.
- Providing 100% cover of grey hair without the noxious smell normally associated with hair colouring.
- Re-sealable bottles allow for more than one application.
- Pack contains 1 Herbatint Haircolour Gel 60ml, 1 Glycol Developer 60ml, 1 sample of either Royal Cream Conditioner or Shampoo 10ml, 1 pair gloves, 1 leaflet giving directions for use.
Herbatint has been formulated using the minimum pharmaceutical chemical ingredients which, balanced with vegetal extracts from plants and herbs creates a unique hair colour formula that not only gently colours your hair but protects and nourishes it.No Ammonia
Specially formulated from herb extracts and proteins, Herbatint uses rosemary, cinchona and walnut husk, to gently deposit colour, achieving a natural, vibrant result for your hair.No Damage
Due to its unique composition, Herbatint permanently colours hair without damage - resulting in a natural, subtle colour that not only looks great, but feels good time after time.Natural Gloss and Shine
Herbatint has a natural translucent property to enhance your hair with a light-reflecting, healthy shine; so it doesn't create the 'block colour' look often associated with chemical colourants.Vegetal Hair Colour
A range of true semi-permanent hair colours. These colours enhance the shine and clarity of your natural hair colour whilst greatly improving the condition of the hair. Vegetal hair colour will not do more than mask any but the earliest few white hairs.
Laureth-5, propylene glycol, aqua, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis extract, hammelis virginiana extract, betula alba leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, PEG-75 meadowfoarm seed oil, 2-methylresorcinol, p-aminophenol, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium choloride, sodium metabisulfite. Glycol Developer Aqua, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
- Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
- Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
- 2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush. Discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
- During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
- Glycol contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Herbatint contains diaminobenzene resorcinol.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should be made prior to each application.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Should the mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
- Rinse hair accurately after the dye. Please note that the sachet of conditioner included contains lanolin and is therefore unsuitable for vegans.
- The colour itself contains no animal derived ingredients.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb