Himalayan Institute neti-wash eco neti pot, Nonbreakable
- Made from natural bioplastic
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust, pollen, & irritants
- Removes excess mucus...naturally
Made from petroleum-free, nontoxic, natural bioplastic, our neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is good for you and good for the environment. The Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is certified biodegradable and commercially compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute. Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave.
This petroleum-free, nontoxic, plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials. Commercially biodegradable and compostable.Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body' s first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs, and other airborne particles. But if the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health status of patients with sinus problems. A nasal wash is great to:
- Clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passage of dust and pollution
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or exercises