MANUFACTURER: KONSYL PHARMACEUTICALS.
INDICATIONS:Konsyl natural fiber supplement packets, bulk forming fiber laxative, original
For relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity. Konsyl generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- 6.0 grams Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid per packet.
- Natural fiber supplement.
- Bulk-forming laxative.
- Sugar free.
- Safe for diabetics.
(in each dose): Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid (6 grams) (Bulk-Forming Laxative)
Maximum daily dose (3 packets).Can be taken 1 to 3 times daily, before or after meals, mornings or evenings.When using this product physicians recommend a gradual increase in dietary fiber.If minor gas or bloating occurs, begin with a half-dose of Konsyl and slowly increase the dose over several days.Always follow with 8 oz of fluid.Store below 86 degrees F ( 30 degrees C).
- Konsyl as a dietary fiber supplement:
- Dosage: Adults 12 years and older: 1 Packet in 8 oz fluid 2 times daily, follow with additional fluid to aid product action, before or after meals, mornings or evenings.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you consider taking this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
- See directions for use before taking this product.
- Konsyl as a fiber laxative:
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking.
- See choking warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Put one dose (one packet) into a shaker cup or closed container; add 8 oz. of juice, cold water or other beverage; shake, don't stir, for 3 to 5 seconds; drink promptly; if mixture thickens, add more fluid, stir; follow with additional fluid to aid product action.
- Take 1-3 times daily.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 adult dose, in 8 oz. of fluid; 1-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: As with any natural grain product, inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- Do not use: laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if: you have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience rectal bleeding.
- You fail to have bowel movement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: