Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Fiber Laxatives, Bulk Forming >
Konsyl natural bulk forming fiber laxative packets, original 30 single dose packets
For the relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity and generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
You Save: $9.72 (38.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: KONSYL PHARMACEUTICALS.
INDICATIONS:Konsyl natural fiber supplement packets, bulk forming fiber laxative, original
For relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity. Konsyl generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- 6.0 grams Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid per packet.
- Natural fiber supplement.
- Bulk-forming laxative.
- Sugar free.
- Safe for diabetics.
(in each dose): Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid (6 grams) (Bulk-Forming Laxative)
Maximum daily dose (3 packets).Can be taken 1 to 3 times daily, before or after meals, mornings or evenings.When using this product physicians recommend a gradual increase in dietary fiber.If minor gas or bloating occurs, begin with a half-dose of Konsyl and slowly increase the dose over several days.Always follow with 8 oz of fluid.Store below 86 degrees F ( 30 degrees C).
- Konsyl as a dietary fiber supplement:
- Dosage: Adults 12 years and older: 1 Packet in 8 oz fluid 2 times daily, follow with additional fluid to aid product action, before or after meals, mornings or evenings.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you consider taking this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
- See directions for use before taking this product.
- Konsyl as a fiber laxative:
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking.
- See choking warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Put one dose (one packet) into a shaker cup or closed container; add 8 oz. of juice, cold water or other beverage; shake, don't stir, for 3 to 5 seconds; drink promptly; if mixture thickens, add more fluid, stir; follow with additional fluid to aid product action.
- Take 1-3 times daily.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 adult dose, in 8 oz. of fluid; 1-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: As with any natural grain product, inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- Do not use: laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if: you have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience rectal bleeding.
- You fail to have bowel movement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb