Psyllium husk powder by Source naturals
- Psyllium seed husk is an excellent, low caloric source of soluble dietary fiber.
- Consumption of seven or more grams of soluble fiber from psyllium seed husk per day from this product, in association with a diet low in saturated fats and cholesterol.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Source Naturals uses only the husk of the seed, as it is a much better fiber source than the whole seed.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Once a day, briskly stir 1 rounded teaspoon (5 g) in 8 ounces of liquid (children, 1/2 teaspoon in 4 ounces of liquid).
- Drink immediately, before the liquid begins to gel.
Notice to new users : A small percentage of individuals, such as nurses and other health care providers whose occupations expose them to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction.
- Take this product with a full 8 ounce glass of liquid.
- If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may swell in the throat causing blockage or choking.
- Avoid use if you have ever had throat or swallowing problems.
- Seek immediate medical help if pain or swelling/breathing difficulties occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb