Vicks Nature Fusion cold and flu multi-symptom relief caplets
Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever.
- Free of Alcohol and Gluten.
Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg)
EDTA, Honey, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Propylene Glycol, Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide
Take only as directed - see Overdose warning. Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs. Adults and children 12 years and over 2 caplets with water every 4 hrs. Children under 12 years ask a doctor.
- Tamper evident: This package is safety sealed and child resistant.
- Use only if blisters are intact.
- If difficult to open, use scissors.
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). (If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.); if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson''s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. (If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease; heart disease; thyroid disease; diabetes; high blood pressure; trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless; symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; cough comes back, or occurs with rash, fever or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb