Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin E >
Natrul Health natural blend Vitamin E 400 IU soft gels - 100 ea
Help reduce the risk of blood clots and heart disease.
You Save: $3.01 (33.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
INDICATIONS:Natrul Health natural blend vitamin E 400 IU softgels - 100 ea
Vitamin E. Vitamin E (the term for a group of eight tocopherols and tocotrienols) is a major antioxidant. Vitamin E is fat-soluble and therefore requires fat in the diet for proper utilization. Vitamin E supplements are absorbed best when taken with a meal. Because it can be stored by the body, excessive ingestion can result in toxicity.
100 IU 95% Synthetic/5% Natural Blend
- Neutralizes free radicals to protect cell membranes from oxidation.
- Can be restored to its active form by antioxidant vitamins A and C.
- Can act as an anticoagulant.
- Acts as a signaling molecule.
- Used as a visible marker for MRI.
- Acts as a natural preservative.
- Implicated, in conjunction with Vitamin C, in the reduction of the onset of Alzheimer�s Disease.
- Implicated in the prevention or delay of onset of certain disorders of the eye, including cataracts, glaucomatous retinal damage, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- May enhance immune function, protect neurons from damage, and react with electrophilic mutagens.
- May help protect against Parkinson�s disease.
- May help reduce the risk of blood clots and heart disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb