Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Vicks Nature Fusion cough suppressant real honey - 8 oz
Temporarily relieves cough and for minor throat and bronchial irritation.
You Save: $0.68 (6.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Vicks Nature Fushion cough suppressant, real honey
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Alcohol, gluten and dye free.
Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg)
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Honey, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warning.
- Use dose cup, or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults & children 12 years and over 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6-8 hrs.
- Children under 12 years ask a doctor.
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 36 mg.
- Store at room temperature.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chromic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb