Schiff melatonin plus sleep support tablets
- Vitamin B6 t plays an important role in brain chemistry and nervous system function.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the human brain that sets your body biological clock and initiates sleep.
- Schiff has added L-Theanine, a natural compound found in green tea, for its calming and stress relief properties.
- Darkness stimulates the pineal gland and causes it to produce more melatonin where as day light stops your body production of melatonin.
- Taking melatonin at bedtime helps to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Features of Schiff Melatonin Plus Tablets for Stress Relief :
- Sleep aid.
- For stress relief and a sounder sleep.
- Dietary Supplement.
- No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk.
- No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
- 3 mg Melatonin with 25 mg Theanine.
- Easy-to-swallow tablet.
- Sleep Support.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best results, take one (1) tablet at bedtime or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb