Ark Naturals royal coat EFA express for dogs and cats
It is not a one ingredient product. A healthy pet diet contains a balance of Omega-3 (wild fish oil) and Omega-6 (borage oil). These essential fatty acids play a crucial role in supporting skin health, shiny coats, hot spots, and for joint related issues. They are also known for supporting growth, brain function, and heart health. Your pet�s body can't make them, so the only way to get them is to add them to their diet.Studies prove fish & borage oils provide the most rapid, cinsisten and speedy help for:
- Excessive shedding, dry skin, constant licking and scratching, greasy or dull coat, dandruff, hair loss, sores in ears, sow wound healing.
- Cats are obligate canivores and dogs are canivores/omnivores - help for skin and coat issues require ingredients containing EPA & DHA only found in Omega-3 from fish oil.
- Borage Oil (Omega-6) contains GLA an essential ingredient that helps a variety of skin issues including skin dryness, red and itchy skin and hot spots.
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended with the proper ratio of Omega-3 & Omega-6.
Therapeutic: For animals with visible skin, coat, allergy and inflammation issues, double the recommended amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.Maintenance: For beautiful coats.
- To 12 lbs: 1/8 teaspoon
- To 25 lbs: 1/4 teaspoon
- To 75 lbs: 1 teaspoon
- To 100 lbs:1 1/2 teaspoons
- Over 100 lbs: 2 teaspoons
Mix in food, or allow pet to lick off spoon, Royal Coat� EFA Express is a 'true' EFA and safe for animals on fat restricted diets.
Individual results may vary according to age, condition, diet and lifestyle. Natural products do not take the place of expert veterinary care. Always consult your vet if you suspect your pet is ill. Refrigerate after opening. After opening use contents within 12 months.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb