Ark Naturals neem protect spray for all pets
Ark�s Neem �Protect� Spray is environmentally friendly, gentle and a non-drying formula for pets including: dogs, cats and horses. It�s perfect for animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin and coat irritation.
The active ingredients in our spray are Neem and citronella. Neem is a tree native to the Indian subcontinent. Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa. In the natural product world it has many uses.
- Specially formulated for Ark Naturals by our herbal scientist and veterinarian using premium natural botanical extracts.
- Neem oil may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and dermatitis from insect bites.
- The Neem tree is native to the Indian subcontinent, it's a member of the mahogany family and is a tall spreading tree with white flowers very often used as a shade tree.
- Both Neem seeds and leaves contain unique phytochemical properties that have many uses in the 'natural' world.
- Neem is a popular medicinal plant in India and other places where the tree grows.
- Ayurveda, the traditional Indian system of medicine lists over 60 applications for neem.
- Modern research has confirmed that Neem seed oil, and leaf extracts are anti-bacterial, anti-viral and have wound healing properties.
- The primary active phytochemical in Neem oil and extracts are a group of related compounds called 'azadirachtins'.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Neem Oil, citronella oil, celery seed oil, eucalyptus oil.
Safe and effective for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kitten 6 weeks and older, and all large animals. Safe for human use.
Initial Use: For animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin coat irritation, begin by bathing animal with Neem "Protect" Shampoo. After animal's coat has dried completely, generously spray Neem "Protect" Spray from head to tail. DO NOT SPRAY IN AND AROUND ANIMAL'S EYES, NOSE OR MOUTH. Spray directly on insect bites and areas that are irritated and inflamed.
Follow up: Spray animal every 7-10 days as needed. Use on a regular basis during warmer months, and for animals that spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments.
Keep out of reach of children. Citronella can cause adverse reactions with cats. Do not apply to cat's face. Test product on cat's hindquarters - wait 24 hrs. If no adverse reaction OK to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb