Ark Naturals neem protect pet shampoo itching due to fleas and ticks
It is an all natural, safe, and eco-friendly shampoo. Ark Naturals Neem Protect Shampoo contains botanicals that gently shampoo dirt, oil and sebum from pet's coats. Ark Naturals Neem Protect Shampoo is non-drying. Ark Naturals Neem Protect Shampoo is low-sudsing.
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- Scientific studies have found those plants contains compunds that have wound healing propeties.
- Neem Oils and extracts are anti-inflammatory, gentle and non-drying.
- Regular use helps to soothe and reduce itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- Best results are obtained when used in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Ark's proprietary formula including: de-ionized water, neem oil, surfactants, emulsifiers and foaming agents from coconut oil and glycerin, citric acid a natural preservative, fragrance. NO: Sodium Laurel Sulfate.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "protect" Spray.
Follow-up: Use Neem "Protect"Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warm months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect"� Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an ongoing basis.
Keep out of reach of children. Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Note: For animals that are infested, remember to wash pet's bedding in hot water, and then spray with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb