Laci Le Beau super dieter's tea all natural botanicals caffeine free tea bags
- All Natural Botanicals
- Supports Weight Loss Efforts
- Helps Eliminate Impurities
- Naturally Caffeine Free
Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea is America's #1 Selling Dieter's Tea.Super Dieter's Tea Original is a caffeine-free blend of herbs, leaves, and spices to support the body in reducing weight when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. All Natural Botanicals. Super Dieter's Tea from Laci Le Beau is the result of painstaking research and experimentation with hundreds of herbs, leaves, and spices. Our Master Tea Blenders combined ancient Chinese wisdom with American ingenuity to create a refreshing tea of unequaled flavor and aroma. Since everyone is unique, it's recommended that you start with a small amount of Super Dieter's Tea and gradually increase your intake to meet your personal taste requirements. For thousands of years people of the Orient, India and Greece, have utilized various herbs in their daily diets. Many of these original recipes have been handed down for generations and are still enjoyed today. Super Dieter's Tea is a premium blend of natural herbs and spices. Our master tea blenders make sure every cup of Super Dieter's Tea meets the rigorous quality standards that continue to satisfy millions of people everywhere. Demand the best - Super Dieter's Tea. Hints for better health Eliminate excessive fat from your diet. Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables and grains. Decrease foods rich in sugar, salt, and high calories. Take vitamins and minerals everyday, nutrition insurance. Exercise regularly - you'll feel and look better.
Laci Le Beau Super Dieter�s Tea is an effective, all natural beverage to help maintain your weight management goals.
Since everybody is unique, you should start with a small amount of Super Dieter�s Tea and gradually increase your intake. As with any new weight management program, it is always advisable to check first with your health care provider. Discuss your weight related goals, reduced calorie diet and exercise program, and seek appropriate advice especially if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Remember, Laci Le Beau Super Dieter�s Tea is not a replacement for a healthy low calorie diet and consistent exercise program. It's an occasional supplement to help you work toward your immediate goals and should not be taken for more than 10 days at a time. You can, of course, use Laci Le Beau Super Dieter�s Tea on a cyclical basis to help you work toward and maintain your weight management goals.Laci's Top Ten Dieter's Tips
- Get support: Check with your physician before starting any weight management plan.
- Make a commitment: Permanent weight loss requires time and effort. Commit to lifelong changes for good health.
- Set realistic goals: Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.
- Eat frequently and don�t skip meals: Eat small, frequent mini-meals to help your body efficiently burn calories. Skipping meals will cause your body to hold onto fat rather than burn it.
- Enjoy healthier foods: Choose fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans, nonfat yogurt, nuts and seeds, and high fiber cereals.
- Cut out the junk: Avoid or minimize sugary, fatty, processed, and sodium-rich foods.
- Get active and stay active: Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes, 3-5 days a week.
- Stay hydrated: Drink a minimum of eight 8oz. glasses of water per day to help your body function at its best and to help control hunger.
- Give your body the nutrition it needs: Take a daily multivitamin.
- Keep a positive mental outlook: Don�t be too hard on yourself. Being healthy should be fun!
Orange peel (citrus sinensis), licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra), spearmint leaf (mentha spicata), marshmallow root (althaea officinalis), papaya leaf (carica papaya), eleuthero root eleutheroccus senticosus), cinnamon bark (cinnamomum), chrysanthemum flower (chrysanthemum morifolium) and japanese honeysuckle flower (lonicera japonica).
Pour two cups (12 ounces) of boiling water over one tea bag, cover and let steep for 2 minutes. Do not over steep. Press a tea bag lightly and remove. Drink one cup (6 ozs.) hot or cold, after the evening meal. Save second cup for next day after the evening meal. Three to four days later you may gradually increase flavor by steeping one tea bag with one cup (6 ozs.) of boiling water. Enjoy one cup of tea after the evening meal. For optimum flavor, never over steep.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.