Herbatint natural permanent herbal hairclour gel, Light Copperish Gold 10DR
Herbatint provides permanent color in only one application, which can only be removed by growing the color out. Our product uses a natural herbal base with no ammonia. Utilizing the many beneficial properties obtained from herbal extracts and proteins, Herbatint gently colors and protects the sensitive structure of your hair giving a deep natural gloss and brilliance. You can also lighten your hair color by approximately one shade using Herbatint. The colors 8N, 9N, and 10N have a lightening capacity of two tones. Herbatint can be used even if a chemical dye has been used to color your hair. If you have a permed hair, please take into consideration that your hair is more porous, select one shade lighter than usual for best results.
- It is the first most natural alternative hair-coloring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia.
- It incorporates proteins, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy color.
- It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp.
- It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 Application.
- For long hair use complete contents of package.
- For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications.
- It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
- It is available in 30 rich shades and easy to use.
- It is formulated by Herbavita, the leading European hair color specialists (sold in 25 countries), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; p-m aminophenol; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride. Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride. Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extract; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance.
- Mix color and glycol developer in equal parts enough for one application;
- For mixing use only plastic or glass containers;
- Apply Herbatint color on dry hair without washing them;
- On non-treated hair (not dyed or premed apply Herbatint from the roots to the ends, let rest for 40 minutes;
- On previously treated hair apply Herbatint on the growth, let rest for 20 minutes, afterwards spread the color onto the ends and let rest for another 20 minutes
- Rinse well and wash hair with the Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo; rinse with warm water, pat dry with a towel and apply the Royal Cream, comb to spread out well on the hair, keep in pose for 5 minutes and rinse.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instruction, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb