Windex multi-surface antibacterial spray cleaner
- Clean, sanitize and leave a shine with just one product.
- Great on glass.
- No smeary residue.
- Kills 99.9% of household bacteria in seconds.
- Contains no phosphorus.
- Great on: Glass, Countertops and Stainless steel.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To clean:
- Rotate nozzle to ON position.
- Spray and wipe with a dry paper towel or lint- free cloth.
- To sanitize/disinfect: For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required.
- To sanitize hard non-porous surfaces:
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet.
- Let stand for 10 seconds, then wipe.
- To disinfect and kill gram-negative bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces:
- Spray until thoroughly wet.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- Then wipe.
Storage and disposal: Storage: Store in a cool place, out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Disposal: Do not reuse or refill this container with any product other than Windex Multi-Surface Antibacterial refill. Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella).
Caution: causes slight eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
First Aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15- 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: store in cool place, out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
Disposal: do not reuse empty container with any product other than Windex Antibacterial refill. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Shipping Weight : 18.00 lb