Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Regular ToothPastes >
Colgate sensitive pro-relief whitening toothpaste with cool mint, 4 oz
Increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
You Save: $1.02 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Colgate sensitive pro-relief whitening toothpaste with cool mint
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from: Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve center. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste work?Contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity and provides long term relief with regular use.
- Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief.
- Faster and Long Lasting Relief.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Helps protect against cavities.
Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PEG 12, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Poloxomer 407, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of your teeth.
- Children under 12 years: Consult your dentist.
When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb